Stress can affect everything we do, think or feel. It can also affect our body functions. We can experience and cope with stress differently and the signs can also manifest in different ways:
- Stress signs on the physical level: muscle tensions, frequent colds and infections, allergies, diarrhea or constipation, indigestion, ulcers, hyperventilating, palpitations, nausea, high blood pressure, heart problems, sexual problems, menstrual problems.
- Stress signs on the psychological level: inability to concentrate or make simple decisions, memory lapses, depression, anxiety, negative thinking, mood swings, frustration, irritability, lack of motivation, confidence and self-esteem.
- Behavioral stress signs: increased reliance on coffee, smoking, alcohol, recreational or illegal drugs, workaholic, relationship problems, self-neglect, insomnia, recklessness, aggressive and anger outbursts.
Overcome Anxiety Attacks With Amethyst
Amethyst is our savior on days we feel under pressure and it seems that everything is going wrong. It brings clarity and relaxes the mind, helping us understand what causes stress. This beautiful crystal can help us reduce anxiety while simultaneously attracts peaceful vibes.
How to use Amethyst to reduce anxiety and stress:
- Wear Amethyst jewelry to enjoy its calming energy all day long
- Display Amethyst hearts in your bedroom to create a peaceful ambiance
- Use Amethyst palm stones for meditations
- Practice breathing techniques while holding Amethyst in your palm
- Place Amethyst hearts on your Heart Chakra area during relaxation
Blue Lace Agate Helps With Stressful, Tensioned Communication
This gentle, light blue stone can be extremely helpful in situations where communication with others is severely lacking, tension is high and the situation it's very stressful. Blue Lace Agate is incredibly efficient in overcoming communication difficulties and misunderstandings.
How to use the Blue Lace Agate:
- There are beautiful jewelry pieces made of this stone that you can wear
- Display raw or tumbled Blue Lace Agate in your bedroom to benefit from its gentle energy while you rest
- Display Blue Lace Agate in your office to help you communicate without tension and frustration
Balance Your Emotions With Rose Quartz During Stressful Times
Self-care and compassion are very important for everyone during stressful times, and Rose Quartz serves as a reminder for this. It is also a powerful tool for emotional balancing, keeps us centered during tensioned situations.
How to use the Rose Quartz:
- Wear Rose Quartz jewelry to enjoy its gentle energy
- Meditate and relax with Rose Quartz palm stones in your palm
- Display Rose Quartz hearts and spheres in your bedroom for a tranquil ambiance
Remain Centered In Times Of Distress With Clear Quartz
Clear Quartz, known as the master healer, is a great tool that helps us find the inner sense of peace we need so much in times of distress and tension. Clear Quartz can be efficiently used to help us remain centered in tensioned situations.
How to use the Clear Quartz:
- Wear Clear Quartz jewelry to help you remain centered all day long
- Placed in crystal grids can amplify the energies of the other stones
- It is one of the most efficient crystals for energy healing and Reiki sessions
Release Tension And Reduce Anxiety With Black Tourmaline
Black Tourmaline is a powerful stone that can be used to protect against any kind of negative influence. It's considered one of the best stones to protect agains harmful EMFs. During stressful times can be used to regain emotional balance and stability.
How to use the Black Tourmaline:
- Place it near your laptop, tablet or phone to protect from harmful EMFs
- Wear Black Tourmaline jewelry to benefit from its revitalizing energies
- Use Black Tourmaline palm stones during relaxation to help you release tensions
Reduce Anxiety And Ease Panic Attacks With Sodalite
Sodalite is often referred to as the stone of peace. It can help us calm the mind and ease panic attacks. It is very helpful in preventing us from becoming too emotional. It stimulates self-confidence, self-expression, gives us a sense of calm and helps us to release tensions, anxiety and fears.
How to use it:
- Display Sodalite spheres in your bedroom to create a peaceful atmosphere
- Carry tumbled Sodalite in your pocket
- Wear Sodalite jewelry, it can complement your outfit
- Make short relaxations at work with Sodalite palm stones
Overcome Depression And Anxiety With Lepidolite
Lepidolite is one of the most effective stones for stress relief. It naturally contains lithium, which is used in anti-anxiety medication. It brings balance in stressful periods when we feel emotionally overwhelmed or excessively worried.
How to use it:
- Place raw Lepidolite on the Heart Chakra area to help you regain your emotional balance
- Wear Lepidolite jewelry to enjoy its soothing energy during the day
- Display it near your bed to resonate with its nurturing energy while you sleep
Overcome Your Anxiety Attacks With Shungite
This mysterious black stone can be used to relieve anxiety and insomnia. It is a very old, ancient healing stone. It attracts peace, tranquility and protection.
How to use it:
- Shungite is considered the best stone for EMF protection, place it near laptops, computers, phones
- Wear Shungite jewelry, pendants or bracelets to benefit from its revitalizing energy
- Display Shungite cubes, spheres or pyramids at home or at your office to protect you from negative influences