A witch is a wise woman, a healer. Yet for so long the word “witch” has had negative connotations. In this book, third generation hereditary witch Lisa Lister explains the history behind witchcraft, why identifying as a healer in past centuries led women to be burned at the stake, and why the witch is reawakening in women across the world today.
All women are witches, and when they connect to source, trust their intuition, and use their magic, they can make medicine to heal themselves and the world. This book is a re-telling of Herstory, an overview of the different schools of witchcraft and the core principles and practices within them. Discover ancient wisdom made relevant for modern witches:
- The wheel of the year, the sabbats, the cycles of the moon.
- Tools to enhance your intuition, including oracle cards and dowsing, so that you can make decisions quickly and comfortably.
- Understanding the ancient use of the word “medicine”.
- How to work with herbs, crystals, and power animals so that you have support in your spiritual work.
- How to build and use a home altar to focus your intentions and align you with seasonal cycles, the moon cycles, and your own intentions for growth.
- Cleanse, purify, and create sacred space.
- Work with the elements to achieve deep connection with the world around you.
In addition, Lisa teaches personal, hands-on rituals and spells from her family lineage of gypsy witch magic to help you heal, manifest, and rediscover your powers. Above all, Lisa shows that we really are “the granddaughters of the witches that they couldn't burn”.
Due to COVID-19, some orders are taking more time to ship. Typically, orders ship in 1-2 business days after they are placed. ORDER PROCESSING IS DAILY when shoppe is OPEN.
Unfortunately, that timeline is now extended, and orders are shipping up to 3 business days after you place them.
We do apologize for any delay and hope things will begin to settle into a more regular situation and orders will begin to ship faster.
Order Processing is happening daily during store hours. We are now shipping 4 days a week on Mondays - for customer orders that arrive on Fridays and Saturdays) Wednesdays (customer orders that arrive on Sundays thru Tuesdays), Fridays ( customer orders arriving on Wednesday and Thursdays) and Saturdays (for customer orders arriving Friday by 6pm)